Tuesday, May 25, 2010

School is almost over.

Only about 1 exam to go until I am a sophmore :) Woot woot, and also I am 1 exam away from all-nighters watching disney movies, sleeping in until about 12..maybe later.. and a great summer. There are officially about 12 hours and 15 minutes until the day we leave to go to camp It will be amazing. Today was blah. Got up about 10:45, took a shower, went to subway, then school. I had to take a 6th period exam and it was pretty easy, pretty sure I made an A. I had a really nice conversation with Mrs.Clark during seventh period. It's pretty cool to talk to someone who has the same beliefs you do. Today has also been kinda emotional for me today. Very emotional kinda. But, going to Mrs.Jame's and watching an amazing episode of Glee got my mind off of it :) Speaking of Glee, tonight was GREAT! I love that show. Then we watched some American Idol, btw Go Lee! I really hope he wins, he deserves it. Also it's the last week of Experiencing God, and it has been so good. I have learned alot of stuff out of it, and God has showed me some things. for example, the most important realationship you have is the one with God, which so often we wanna worry about other realtionships. Also, do what God tells you to do, if you miss out, you're gonna look back and be like man I shoulda really listened to God. And, waht you do reveals what you believe. You're actions reaveal so much. Well it's 11:49p.m. and I am super tired, goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment